In his publications and books, Munich dentist Dr. Johann Lechner has uncovered a major cause of disease that most medical professionals have been completely unaware of. He called them NICO foci (neuralgia-inducing cavitational osteonecrosis). NICO foci are inflammations of the jawbone NOT visible in the jaw X-ray. NICO are often in the wisdom tooth area but also where teeth have been extracted and the bone has not formed properly. A wafer-thin layer of bone is typical. Underneath is greasy, dead, greasy and necrotic tissue, which must be completely removed.
These herds are responsible for the following, among other things:
1. They flood the body with cytokines. During these cytokine storms, the immune system releases high concentrations of inflammation-relevant cytokines, which in turn stimulate leukocytes to produce further cytokines. During a cytokine storm, leukocytes are activated to such an extent that the immune response does not automatically subside. Symptoms of cytokine storm include fever, swelling, redness, fatigue, and nausea, which can be life-threatening in severe forms. In slowly swelling chronic processes, symptoms may be more chronic and diffuse constant pain (fibromyalgia) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
2. NICO foci serve as breeding grounds for cell-wall and antibiotic-resistant bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
3. according to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, NICO foci are also breeding grounds for endogenous retroviruses.
4. especially in the upper jaw area, these chronic inflammations then also move directly into the brain, where they are partly responsible for Parkinson’s disease, dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
5. they can cause permanent irritation of the sympathetic nervous system, making the patient constantly in fight-flight mode. This constant stress with permanent adrenaline bursts leads to chronic hyperacidity and a detoxification blockade. In addition, the lack of natural phases of relaxation and regeneration/healing (parasympathetic nervous system) leads to a chronic lack of nutrients in the cells, despite the intake of nutritional supplements. All this is then the door opener for further allergies and intolerances up toserious chronic diseases like cancer.
Not scientifically recognized
Up to 30% of all patients appear to have such hidden foci of inflammation. Nevertheless, conventional medicine is still blind and neither the diagnosis nor the therapy options according to Dr. Johann Lechner are recognized or paid for by health insurance companies.
Here is a partial list of doctors and dentists who can provide relief:
Another source is the list of therapists who use a CaviTAU® device
This list is not exhaustive nor does this constitute a rating or recommendation portal of medical services. Ali Erhan has been treated very successfully by Dr. Dominik Nischwitz (https://www.dnaesthetics.de/).
Books: search in Amazon for Johann Lechner
Publications: search Pubmed.com for Johann Lechner